Subject Access Request

The Data Protection Act gives individuals the right to access information about them.  A request for such information is known as a Subject Access Request (SAR) and can be made by following the steps below.

If you wish to make a SAR, you must apply in writing stating the name of the Data Subject (either yourself or another if you are making the request on their behalf), and the scope of the data requested.

How to contact us

By email to:

By post to:
EIS Data Protection Officer
The Manchester Institute of Health and Performance
299 Alan Turing Way
M11 3BS

We will respond within one month.

If you wish to make a complaint about the SAR process, you should contact either the EIS Data Protection Officer, or contact:

Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House
Water Lane